How can we improve Jam Music?

Recovering songs from the old playlist.com

Years ago, during the MySpace days, I had a projectplaylist account with a lot of songs I used to sit and listen to. But I haven't been on the sit in such a long while and now it won't let me check my account for those songs. And I can't remember any of them. If there was some we could bring my playlist up again with my old songs that would bring back so many good memories......

97 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

32 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • BridgetBridget commented  · 

I sent the email. How long will it take to get response.

• Fefe MarieFefe Marie commented  · 

What if don't remember the email from playlist

• AJAJ commented  · 

SOOO frustrating that our playlists have now DISAPPEARED. I'll just go to Spotify. This is super lame.

• AJAJ commented  · 

GIVE US OUR PLAYLISTS BACK!!! I can't go into labor without my old labor playlist. I just CAN'T!!

• LucyLucy commented  · 

Seriously, I really want to figure out what the songs on my playlist were man :/ This sucks

• benji hammonbenji hammon commented  · 

i want mine back or im done with this site...str8 up

• Samantha SixSamantha Six commented  · 

Was this an overnight things I was just logged in not too long ago and now all my music from years of collection are gone! I'm pretty upset

• noelaninoelani commented  · 

I would like my old playlist back.

• teresa hillteresa hill commented  · 

YEAH I agree with everyone this sucks......I dont have an itunes account either FUCK I AM MAD ..... and it takes time to remember the songs and artists to create it

• teresa hillteresa hill commented  · 

yeah really what all my songs from 10 years ago r gone i am pissed off.........why create a playlist if u cant pull it up

• Anonymous commented  · 

I agree with everyone else, I wish I could see my old playlists on here again. Would be nice memories, I don't have any apple products so I can't even use whatever Jam is. Bring old website back! That would be amazing!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I don't have an iTunes account, that's WHY I had a playlist.
        This is ridiculous.

• Julie J ArmstrongJulie J Armstrong commented  · 

Me too damn good one n i cant remember it all need to get em all back...

• LaceLace commented  · 

For real I love the old play list were you didn't have to play through shuffleing the songs you could just listen to witch ever song you wanted to listen to it was great...

• tinylilgirl1tinylilgirl1 commented  · 

I am with u on that all ready had my list of oldies I loved this is jacked up

• tinylilgirl1tinylilgirl1 commented  · 

i should be able to log back into my old playlist i had already had with all my oldies. this really sucks I already had all my music that I loved to hear now there gone not happy about

• Anonymous commented  · 

i also am extremely PISSED off about this. my ex reminded me about this playlist we made YEARS ago asnd worked on it for months. i looked everywhere online for my playlist. it would have been epic. this jam app bullshit really? not EVERYONE has an itunes account by the way. i personally fucking hate apple. so go get eat a bag of dicks. MY DICKS!
        sincerely,
        a really upset women who wants to feel 16 again.
        FML

• Marguerite LeishmanMarguerite Leishman commented  · 

Let us access our old playlist! I took a lot of time to put it together and now it is unavailable?

• JamesJames commented  · 

I would like my old playlists back as well. It does appear to be false advertisement going on here... Just saying

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base