How can we improve Playlist?

Recovering songs from the old playlist.com

Years ago, during the MySpace days, I had a projectplaylist account with a lot of songs I used to sit and listen to. But I haven't been on the sit in such a long while and now it won't let me check my account for those songs. And I can't remember any of them. If there was some we could bring my playlist up again with my old songs that would bring back so many good memories......

93 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

30 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • CarmenCarmen commented  · 

I miss my old songs ...

• Matt AbramsMatt Abrams commented  · 

if u don't give me back my old black metal playlists from world of warcraft 12 years ago... THEN GO FUCK URSELFS, I hope ur company and your mothers burst into hells god damned flames, bastard corpratists

• richierichie commented  · 

that would nice

• NealNeal commented  · 

Thank you

• Moises CuevasMoises Cuevas commented  · 

Same here. I used to listen to my playlist during my college years when I studied until 4 am. Now i wish I can replay those moments 10 years later.

• SueSue commented  · 

Yes, I would like to be able to find the list so I may listen to it.I have old username and i guess maybe a pass word.

• Anonymous commented  · 

That's why I came back was to find old songs that I loved. I can't remember most of the names anymore and it's irritating.

• Andrew McCoyAndrew McCoy commented  · 

Honestly, this reason right here is the only reason I came back to Project Playlist. I can't remember any of the old songs I used to listen to back in the MySpace Era and I really want my old playlists back!

• Anonymous commented  · 

I sure would like to get my old playlist back so I can listen to my own music

• IsaiahIsaiah commented  · 

also playlist should load tons off music for the old school and new school have all types of genre and have an "easy to use" system so EVERYONE can enjoy the site. Furthermore, playlist can improve by having categories(mini-playlists), inside of one major list for organizational purposes. The best way would be too run a trail and get feedback from that as well.

← Previous 1 2 Next →

Feedback and Knowledge Base